- A complete uninstall of ASE 16.0 does not remove the service entries for SCC 3.3 from the registry key
- SCC was originally installed as a component of the 'typical' install for ASE 16.0
- SCC uninstall has been done as its part of a complete uninstall of ASE 16.0
- After uninstalling the SAP Sybase 16 build 1 using add/remove programs and rebooting the system,
- The following service is still present in Windows services window: SAPControlCenter3.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Control Center (SCC) 3.3
- Microsoft Windows x64 2008 R2
scc_server.iap_xml, scc_server, iap_xml, delete, CR771120, CR#771120, 771120 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.