- Customer is unable to use dynamic parameters to schedule a publication. Out of 66 recipients, only 1 or 2 or 3 recipients can receive the publication with the correct content.
- Publication took the customer 20 hours to run.
- An error message was shown: Unable to find any distributable documents in scope batch with ID XXX. Please check your publication configuration and ensure that the CMS is running. (FBE60016) Publication delivery rule failed on document with ID YYY for scope ZZZ in scope batch with ID XXX. Artifacts generated from this document will not be distributed to user xyz.
- BI Version: SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 5 Patch 3
- Operating System: Linux x86_64
- CMS database: Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 184.108.40.206.0 -64bit Production
- Publication Report source: Crystal
- Dynamic Report source: Webi
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Publication, Dynamic Parameters, database fetch , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.