- Your are creating or editing a custom theme based on the sap_bluecrystal theme
- You have used the UI Theme Designer to replace the sapUrLoadingImage and sapUrLsLoadingImage values with your custom loading amination as below:
- When you have saved and built the custom theme, the custom loading animation is not displayed
- This problem cannot be reproduced under other SAP themes, e.g: sap_tradeshow
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
blue, crystal, loader, spinner, wheel, spinning, circles, wda, wdj, portal, irj, uitd, theming , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.