The Government of India is planning to roll out GST from 1st of July, 2017 as per the latest update.
Based on the draft Model GST law SAP has started releasing Notes for DDIC changes, Screen Changes, Master Data and transaction data.
- 1. Disclaimer
- 2. GST Prerequisites
- 3. Master Data & DDIC changes
- 4. Tax & Pricing Procedure
- 5. Screen Changes
- 6. Sales & Distribution
- 7. Stock Transfer order
- 8. Expert Chat
- This is relevant for GST India
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
- This is relevant for CIN Materials Management (MM) module
- This is relevant for CIN Sales and Distribution(SD) module
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
ECC, Webinar, GST, GST Solution, Notes, XX-CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN-SD, CIN, India , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , XX-CSC-IN-SD , Sales and Distribution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.