- You run /SAPAPO/BOP for a selection of Sales Orders. However, one of them is not updated in ECC as per changes from BOP results.
- If you access ECC inbound queue (SMQ2), you observe stuck CFCO* queue with RETRY status (Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again) referring to that Sales Order:
- If you double click the error status, you’ll find the below information in the logs:
Sales document XXXXXXXX is currently being processed (by user XXXXX)
Sales document XXXXXX was not changed
Object XXXXX currently locked
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
SO not updated, sales order not updated after BOP, locked order, BOP error, rejected order, Message No. V1042, V1042 , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BOP , Backorder Processing , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.