- Error in refresh sheet.
- Unexpected error.
- Planning view not opening.
"SQL execution error. Error with sub-query task ..." error can result
- Numeric overflow or division by zero.
- Saving data in key figure (KF) results in an error message.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
error in refresh sheet,unexpected error,planning view,save,edit,excel,data, sql execution, sub-query , KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF , IBP Configuration , SCM-IBP-CAL , IBP Configured Calculations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.