- The user account becomes disabled if closing the browser without changing password when firstly logon to BI launch pad.
- With BI 4.0 SP9 Patch1, BI4.1 SP4 and later version, the following error is observed:
Account information not recognized: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct.(FWB 00008)
- With earlier BI 4.X version the following error is observed:
Account information not recognized: The user account has been disabled.(FWB 00012)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.X
- Central Managment Console (CMC)
- BI Launch Pad (BILP)
cannot, failed, unable, logon, log on, bug, disable, disabled, error, warning, locked, user name, BI 4.X , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.