- All the loaded records are failing even though master data is available
- Upload of data using delete mode successfull but still data exists in the system
- Master data does not exist for root attribute &2 in source master data type &1 for planning level &3 caused by: Master data not available
- Master data does not exist for root attribute <attribute_name> in source master data type <master_data_name> for planning level <planning_level_name> caused by: Master data not available
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Master, data,key, figure, upload,HCI,batch,delete,insert,planning level,attribute, SOP, IBP , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT , Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-HCI , HCI-Based Integration , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.