• Changes made in the eclipse to assign function keys to a few actions are not working for WPF client
• When pressing the function key associated with the action to execute, it fails to work
• SAP Work Manager 6.3
• SAP Work Manager 6.4
• SAP Work Manager 8.x for Maximo
• SAP Work Manager 7.5.x for Maximo
• SAP Work Manager 7.6.x for Maximo
• SAP Inventory Manager 4.x for SAP
• SAP Inventory Manager 8.x for Maximo
• SAP Inventory Manager 7.5.x for Maximo
• SAP Inventory Manager 7.6.x for Maximo
• WPF platform
Definition, Use, Ctrl, Alt, Shift , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.