In CJ20N, you copy an existing operative WBS element to create a new one using either "drag and drop" functionality or by using the copy and paste buttons in the project builder.
In SE16, you check table PRPS and notice that the field PRPS-SPSNR(Std. WBS element) is empty for the newly created WBS element(s).
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
operative, standard, Std. WBS element, CJ91, CJ92, CJ93 , KBA , PS-ST , Structures , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.