1. When you create a new change cycle, you cannot select any value from "landscape" and "branch".
2. The value of "landscape" and "branch" disappear from already created change cycle before the SP03 patch application, the Branches section is display only
3. The "branch" search returns "No entries found".
4. in SOLMAN_SETUP activity Solution Documentation Content Activation => Activate Content => Activate ChaRM Content fails with the error
Solution content can't be activated for project <project_name>: Document: <cycle document number> SY-SUBRC: 1 /TMWFLOW/MISC442
Could not enable Change Request Management content for project <project_name> AI_SMMIG_GP533
See details for this sympton in SAP KBA 2422139 - Solution content can't be activated for project : Document: SY-SUBRC: 1
5. The transport Tracks Overview contains SolMan systems landscape and it shouldn’t. It should only have the systems for the track selected
6. When creating an urgent change you can move to In development and create a transport request, however then the urgent change shows error "No link to cycle"
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP03
landscape, branch, SM_CRM, change cycle , KBA , dropdown , no drop down option for landscape/branch , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.