- Table is partitioned
- Table has index
- Trace Flag 2725 is enabled
- Trace Flag 4925 is enabled
- Run online partition utility
- Reboot the server
- dbcc checktable fails with an error 2583
- Msg 2583:
Number of data pages (#) counted by DBCC differs from count in the data OAM (#) for dbid <db_id> object <obj_id>
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
alter table, unpartition, merge partition, index, partitioned, table, dbcc checktable, Msg 2583, CR753942, CR#753942, 753942 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.