- How to gather information on version history and dates when patches are applied in SAP Replication Server (SRS)?
- In SRS, the admin version command provides the version but not the date it was installed.
- In SAP ASE, we can find the date using the sp_version procedure.
- For SAP IQ, we use the following query:
select top 1 substring(@@servername,1,25) as Srvname , substring(version,1, 12) as Version, substring(last_time,1,50) as Upgrade_Date,DATEDIFF (day,convert(varchar (20),last_time,100),convert(varchar (20),getdate(),100)) as PatchAgeDays
order by last_time desc
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP IQ
installation, upgrade , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.