You face errors when Inserting, Updating or Deleting a task for Master Data or Key Figures in HCI. Below are some known error messages:
1. XXXX records failed with error, PERIODID is missing for the KEYFIGUREDATE provided caused by: Missing period ID.
2. XXXX records failed with error, Unable to import the data because the row is duplicated in batch &1 and file &2 caused by: Key figure duplication.
3. XXXX records failed with error, Attribute value combination does not exist: PLAREA &1 PLEVEL &2 PLSET &3 caused by: Attribute value combination does not exist.
4. XXXX records failed with error, Master data does not exist for root attribute &2 in source master data type &1 for planning level &3 caused by: Master data not available.
5. XXXX records failed with error, List of attributes that exist in the row does not match the list of root level attributes for certain key figure(s) base level in batch &1 and file &2 caused by: Key figure attributes do not match root level.
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
HCI,IBP,SOP,batch,file,PLAREA,PLEVEL,PLSET,type,planning, level,Missing, period ID, PERIODID, Key, figure, Attribute,value,combination, Master, data, available,root, Integration,post, processing , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-HCI , HCI-Based Integration , SCM-SOP , Sales & Operations Planning , SCM-IBP-INT , Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.