- In purchasing report transactions where the Dynamic Selections button is available (e.g. ME2N, ME2K, ME2C, ME3N, ME3K), you add field 'Net Order Value' to the selection options and enter a figure with a space in it. Error 'Entry is not numeric' is raised.
- Error 'BD739' is raised when figure contains a space in field 'Net Order Price'.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
BD738, Entry is not numeric, NETPR, NETWR, CURR, CHAR, EKKO, Dynamic selection, Net Order Value, Net Order Price. ME2N , ME2K , ME2C , ME3N, ME3K , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.