- If there is an existing open transaction, then Case gets closed after customer clicks on Save. (This should not happen for non-SAP ALL user authorization objects.)
Ideally the system should raise the error message and stop the process saying:
- "Case could not be saved"
- "Cannot close case. There is an open transaction: XXXXXX"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Class "CL_CRM_CMG_API" , Method "IF_CRM_CMG_API~GET_SAVED_ATTRIBUTE" , Importing Parameters: IV_ATTRIBUTE_NAME TYPE STRING , value( IV_AUTHORITY_CHECK_FLAG ) TYPE XFLAG DEFAULT 'X' , , KBA , CRM-CM , Case Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.