- Bad TDS response stream received from server. MSG token expected. Client unable to establish a connection.
- String data, right truncated
- (30180) [HY000] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Error occured during password encryption.
[SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Bad TDS response stream received from server. MSG token expected.
ERROR: -1 in function SQLConnectWithRetry (SQLConnectWithRetry) [line 4723]
(30012)  [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Client unable to establish a connection
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0 SP02 PL03 and higher
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP137 and higher
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver by Sybase
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD#4 and ESD#1
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
sybdrvodb.dll, sybdrvodb64.dll, sybdrvodb, SAP SDK for ASE, CR#806213, 806213, CR 806213, , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.