- SMP 2.3 application server failing to start
- The SMP application server does not connect to the default.db because it has not started properly.
- The default.db failed to start because of this error:
SQLANYs_SAPMobilePlatformDatabase: Database cannot be started -- default.log is an invalid transaction log
- SMP MBO server 2.3.x and MBO server 3.x
- SQLAnywhere 16 or 17 database
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
Data tier not starting corrupt transaction log bypass recovery , KBA , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.