- Users don't know how to get BPC 10.0 NW Web Admin Page URL Address
- Users encouter a blank screen or a full black screen several seconds after logging into the web client
- Users get following errors when connecting URL http://<PC_server:port>/sap/epm_bpc/web.
- Service cannot be reached
- URL call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available
- Users encounter BPC logon hang issue
- Nothing displays when clicking Activities, Audit, and BPF, etc.
- Find following errors in SLG1.
Bundle com_sap_bpc_web_client_consomonitor not found in FCP Registry.Check if bundle is deployed.
Bundle com_sap_bpc_web_client_systemreports not found in FCP Registry.Check if bundle is deployed.
Bundle com_sap_poa_sbc_bpf not found in FCP Registry.Check if bundle is deployed
- It is not possible to log on to BPC NW web client: after entering the user and password, a blank screen is displayed
- When log on the web client, the "http 500 internal error" dialog pops out
- The standard labels in the journal template screen are incorrect. For example, the normal "Save" button in the top row of buttons now shows as "button_save".
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.