- SAP Transportation Management (TM)with SAP ERP Shipment Processing integration.
- A Freight Document, either a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB), is created. Its Items tab lists a Vehicle and Containers.
- ERP Shipment created from the Freight Document is missing the Handling Units representing the Vehicle and/or Containers packaging information.
- Capturing the message interface TransportationOrderSCMExecutionRequest_Out being sent from TM to ERP on Shipment creation, the payload is missing the <Package>...</Package> entity.
- Why is TM not sending the Freight Document Vehicle and/or Containers as packaging information to ERP?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, ERP, SHP, FO, FB, DTR, DLV, VT03N, /SCMTMS/CL_OUTB_MAPPER FILL_TOR_TPNORD_ERP_PACKAGE, TransportationOrderSCMExecutionRequest_Out, Package, Packaging, HU , KBA , TM-ERP-SHP , Shipment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.