- You created a purchase order in ECC, which is sent to Ariba.
- The supplier confirms the order and the order is partially/fully shipped.
- You then make a change to the purchase order and a cXML message is generated and output to Ariba. However, the purchase order changes are not reflected in Ariba, and the version is not updated.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Ariba add-on integration
Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite all versions ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Ariba. add-on, CXML, update, version, purchase order, ASN, cXMLOrderRequest_Out, PO , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.