- Call transaction /n/ui2/flp but you are unable to view any PPM Fiori apps
- Call a PPM app from the PPM backend and you get error "Reference lost: Page X-SAP-UI2-ADCAT:SAP_TC_PPM_BE_APPS"
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Fiori for SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM-FIO)
- SAP Fiori for SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HA (PPM-FIO)
catalog, SAP_TC_P, tiles, instance ID, groups , KBA , PPM-FIO , Fiori UI for Portfolio and Project Management , PPM-PRO , Project Management , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , PPM-CF , Common Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.