- You have recently activated the Enterprise Asset Management Part 7 (LOG_EAM_CI_7) Business Function.
- Part of this function is the ability of Preprinting and Reprinting Maintenance Orders (EAM_SFWS_CC3_PRINT_BEFORE_REL).
- This switch is active within the Business function and the statuses are being updated as expected.
- However, the Log is not showing the occurrence of a Preprint or Reprint when suitable.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP (From EHP4 Onwards)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Shop Paper, Print, Print Log, Order, IW32, IW33, IW31, OIDF, PMPL, EAM_SFWS_CC3_PRINT_BEFORE_REL, LOG_EAM_CI_7, Preprint, reprint, TECO, Release, FLG_PREPRINT, SAPLIPRT, Printlog, PRTB, Preprinted, Before Release ,PRTT, Reprinted, After Completion , KBA , PM-WOC-MO-PRI , Print, fax, paging , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM , Plant Maintenance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.