- How to troubleshoot and enable Live Office toolbar?
- This document is collecting the basic troubleshooting steps, that should be tested when you face problems with enabling Live Office add-in.
- The document is a starting point to find Notes/KBAs related to the specific problem.
- Possible symptoms and error messages:
- After installing Live Office add-in, the Live Office toolbar is missing from the Microsoft Office.
- Live Office was installed successfully and was working fine, but now the toolbar is not visible in Microsoft Office.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Live Office 4.x
- Windows 7 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
live office, liveoffice, menu, toolbar, disappear , display, present, enable_addin, bar , missing, enable_addin.exe, addin, add-in, addon, add-on, plugin, plug-in, not visible, not available, missing, cannot start, crystal_addin_framework.dll, liveoffice_enable_addin.exe, COM add-in, Active Application Add-ins, CrystalOfficeAddins, regsvr32, disabled items , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.