You implement Public Sector Management - Funds Management (PSM-FM) subsequently in a live system, and activate EA-PS for that
You start testing PSM-FM features, such as Budgeting and Availability Control (AVC), and experience various symptoms such as (among others):
- Budgeting figures not consistently updated in corresponding tables (FMBDT or FMBDP in S4HANA systems)
- Error FMKU083 'The budget amount is not sufficient for release' occurs while releasing budget, although sufficient budget exists
- Unexplainable Availability Control errors (FMAVC005, FMAVC008, etc) despite of sufficient budget
- Update terminations or dumps in transaction FMBB
- Missing amounts in AVC reporting (transactions FMAVCR01, FMAVCR02 and related ones)
FMBDP, FMBDT, FMAVCT, FMIT, KBA missing totals, B1, R1, FMB_B02, FMRP_RW_BUDCON, T800A, GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED , KBA , PSM-FM-BCS , Budget Control System , PSM-FM-UP , Actual Update and Commitment Update , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.