- When trying to schedule a Crystal Reports for Enterprise file in CMC, you receive the following error:
The data source is invalid: 'com.sap.ip.bi.base.exception.BIBaseRuntimeException: Error: Provider Selection Object: Initialization Issue'. Please contact the maintainer of the data source to solve the problem. (CRS 300003)
- When trying to resfresh the same report in Designer, the same error is displayed.
- The report was created on previous versions, and the error appears after the upgrade.
- The report uses hierarchies from BEX queries.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Pack 9
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1 Support Pack 9
- SAP BW BEX query as datasource with BICS connection
verify, bics, error, upgrade, cre, cr4ent, cr4e, fails, not, working, after, update, upgrade, stops, cant, cannot, can't, run , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.