- After upgrading to 15.7 the JDBC procedure ’sp_jdbc_getprocedurecolumns’ sometimes starts to renormalization (procupd) and this cause some impact in the environment.
- sp_jdbc_getprocedurecolumns calls seems to be filling sybsystemprocs log segment.
- The system is very slow due to renormalization.
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- jConnect 7.0.7 - jconn4.jar
Deferred compilation, upgrade, procedureColumns, sysprocedures, derived table, renormalize, compatibility_mode, CR791478, 791478, mda scripts, java, jdbc, jConnect, jconn4 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.