- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with integrated with ERP Orders and Deliveries for Transportation Planning.
- Each Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) generated from ERP orders have more than one Freight Units (FUs).
- The OTRs are not planned in SAP TM. Thus, Delivery Proposals are not sent from Freight Documents such as Freight Orders (FOs) or Freight Bookings (FBs).
- Instead, the unplanned FUs are used to send Delivery Proposals to ERP.
- Business requirement is to consolidate all the FUs for a OTR into a single delivery, or to separate each FU into its own delivery.
- How can one control the consolidation of the FUs into one or many deliveries on ERP?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, ERP, DLV, FOR, DTR, OTR , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DLV , Delivery Creation , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.