Encountering various issues when calling WebGUI(SAP GUI for HTML) or Personas(SAP Screen Personas) from NWBC for HTML.
The issue only occurs when calling the services (E.G., WebGUI, Personas) from NWBC for HTML, there is no issue when calling the services directly without NWBC.
Following are some examples of the issues:
- WebGUI shows blank screen without any content.
- WebGUI freezes.
- Performance issue
- Following rendering error message pops up:
"A critical rendering error has been detected.
This application cannot be used because it was started in the wrong browser mode.
Internet Explorer runs in standards mode (IE9 or higher). The application was started,
however, in compatibility mode.(Note 1970689)."
- Instead of Personas flavor, WebGUI standard screen is displayed in NWBC for HTML.
- The Applet Free Implementation which is designed for frontend services(E.G., download, upload) is working fine on WebGUI, but not working on NWBC.
Instead of the Applet Free Implementation, the old JAVA Applet pops up on NWBC.
- NWBC for HTML 3.5 or 3.6
- WebGUI or Personas
- IE11, Google Chrome, Firefox or other support browsers
NWBC, NWBC for HTML, WebGUI, SAP GUI for HTML, Personas, flavor, rendering mode, standard, quirks, sap-ie, IE5, EDGE, EmulateIE8, EmulateIE7, sap-ie=EmulateIE8, freeze, hang, blank, empty, performance, A critical rendering error has been detected, Applet Free Implementation, export, download, upload, Java , KBA , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-BUS-HTM , Netweaver Business Client HTML , BC-PER , SAP Screen Personas , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.