- In your business process you have split valuated materials that are relevant for batch management. You have noticed that sometimes the valuation type is not transferred to the material document during the goods receipt in transaction MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, MBEW-BWTAR, BWTAR, mseg-bwtar, MCH1, MCHA, T156S, XLORT, dm07m-xlort, MM07MFL0_LAGERORTDATEN, LAGERORTDATEN , KBA , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.