- Application using dockable window (MDIDock), the buttons defined as ‘’Default’ and ‘Cancel’ do not work if you press ‘Enter’ or ‘Esc’ from keyboard.
- CommandButton defined as cancel button, with the ‘Cancel’ checkbox checked in General property page in the button’s Properties view.
- CommandButton defined as default button, with the ‘Default’ checkbox checked in General property page in the button’s Properties view.
- With SetFocus function set the behavior is the same.
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 build 4121
- Windows 7, 8.1
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
Individual controls, dock window, CR , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.