You are replicating vendors from the ECC system to the SUS sysetm. During the supplier is created in the SUS system repliation program creates a system user with a system generated name and sends out a notification email with the logon data to the email account of the supplier. You would like to deactivate this functionality.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Self Services (SUS) all versions
- MM-SUS Scenario vendor replication from MM to SUS
- not valid if ROS registration is used
NO_SEND_REG_MAIL, BBP_SUS_BUPA_RELEASE, BBP_SUS_BUPA_CREATE, Make Settings for Business Partners , KBA , SRM-SUS-ADM , Business Partner, User, Customizing , SRM-ROS , Supplier Registration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.