- Unable to execute SQL queries using SQLCMD utility using batch script in Program Object.
- The Program Object schedule shows status as 'Success', but the script doesn't perform the expected task.
- SQLCMD is an Microsoft utility used to perform database operations such as insert,update,delete for MS SQL Server using batch file.
- In the batch script log file, "'sqlcmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." error will be displayed.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows Server 2012
bat, program object, sqlcmd, schedule, spaces, success, windows, sql server , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.