- Code of triggers is truncated to 8 characters although IBM DB2 supports a higher value.
- Limit is 18 bytes in IBM DB2 Version 9.1 for Linux and Windows.
- Maximum length is 128 bytes for IBM DB2 for z/OS Version 10, 11 and 12, and for IBM DB2 Version 9.5, 9.7, 10.x and 11 for Linux and Windows.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, name, limited, 805555, CR805555, CR#805555 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.