- Where are the settings for the Bill Payment and Transfer (BPW) database connection pool size configured
- Where are the Consumer/Corporate Banking (CB) and Business Central (BC) database connection pool size configured.
- Are there other connection pools to be aware of.
- How can the optimal connection pool size be determined for an estimated maximum number of concurrent number of users.
- What are the total number of potential connections across the Omnichannel Banking (OCB) cluster be calculated to ensure that database has enough connections to satisfy the requests from OCB
- Is there any sizing document or formula that helps to assess what the all the OCB connection pool values should be?
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, Database, Connection, Pool, Sizing , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.