- SAP Transportation Management (TM) used to automatically package product items from Transportation Requirements.
- Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR) has Advanced Settings > Package Building Profile maintained to use the package builder functionality.
- Packaging product has Stacking Factor > 1 maintained in transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1:
- Freight Unit building generates a FU with a Package Item to hold Products from the Transportation Requirement document. The Package Item is flagged as Non-Stackable Packages:
- Why is a Package with Stacking Factor > 1, meaning the Package may be stacked more than one layer, flagged as non-stackable?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, PB, FUBR, FU, Pallet Building, PKG, /SCMB/CL_PB, /SCMTMS/CL_FU_BUILDER_OL APPLY_PB_RESULT , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , SCM-BAS-PAK-PB , Package Building , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.