- Refreshing report or data package is quite slow. The refresh triggers multiple processes in SM50 running in parallel.
- You are most likely to see a TIME_OUT dump at program CL_SQL_RESULT_SET.
- SM50 shows the process hanging on program CL_SQL_RESULT_SET or CL_SQL_STATEMENT. If you capture ST12 trace by selecting one of the processes, you can see most of the time occurs to DB side.
- Dbacockpit session monitor shows that process was running on cursor: pin S wait on X.
- If you capture ST12 with the filter of the specific user who runs the report, the trace shows 100% of the time occurs on CL_RSDR_AT_QUERY_HANDLER=>DISPATCH->Wait Async.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle Database 188.8.131.52
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , cl_rsdr_at_query_handler , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BW-SYS-DB-ORA , BW ORACLE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.