- How are incidents handled when partner has a block on installation?
- Search for incidents
- Search for messages
- Issues finding old incidents
- How to view closed incidents
- How to search for confirmed incidents
- How to view all my of company's incidents
- End User customer cannot edit incidents for blocked installations
- End User customer can view incidents for blocked installations
- End User customer cannot create incidents for blocked installations
- Incident handling during Go-live with Solution Manager for VAR
- End User customer (supported by partner) cannot create new incidents
- How can end user customers search for incidents supported by partner?
- Partner is using the VAR service desk Go-Live feature to block incident creating for end user customer
Old SAP message search, Message search, confirmed messages , SAP Proposed Solution , Customer Action , Not Sent to SAP , Sent to SAP , In Processing by SAP , Pending Release , Sent to SAP Partner , Partner-Customer Action , Confirmed , Confirmed Automatically , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-IBX , SAP Support Portal - Service Channel (Inbox) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.