Vendor return entries in the RG23 Part-2 register are shown as CREDIT, when Part-2 register is extracted by J2I5 and printed via J2I6. This happens when the return to vendor has been done using the movement type 161.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
Return, Vendor Return, Movement Type 161, 161, J2I5, J2I6, J_1IMVMT, J1IS, GR Return, XX-CSC-IN-MM , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.