- Logon to Replication Server (RS) as the "sa" user.
- Execute a drop connection
drop connection to <Dataserver>.<Database> failed with the following error:
- Msg 37025, Level 12, State 0:Server 'REPSERV':SA permission is required to execute command.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5 - 15.6
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
Error 37025, grant, sa permission, rs_users , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.