- An invoice is created in MIRO with a branch code in the basic data tab.
- When posted the branch is retained in the MM invoice but there are no branch details in the FI follow-on document.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, MR1M, MR2M, MR1B, MIRO, MIR7, MIR4, MIR6, RBKP-LIFNR, BSEG-FILKD. , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.