- Scrolling up and down the Agentry List Tile shows incorrect styles or color for the objects
- For example: If an emergency workorder shows the color red via an Agentry style rule when you scroll down and up on the iOS device, the color changes to something else (i.e. the style rule is not functioning correctly)
- We have special color coding for Agentry styles to show an "Operation" row according to the indicator (A1 (Red), A (Blue), B (Green) and others but this style rule fails in iOS 10 Agentry client SMP 3.0 SDK SP 13 PL05 (i.e. iOS 10 release for Agentry client).
- The issue is when we check on the iPad Air 2 iOS 10 device, we can see the background images correctly but when we scroll up and down on the list view, the background image switches to other rows even though it does not have that indicator (i.e. the Agentry style rule is failing)
- IPad Air 2
- SAP Work Manager 6.2.0
- Apple iOS is 9.3.5 - 10.0.2
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP 10 Patch Level 06)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (SP13 Patch Level 05)
"Style issue when scrolling", "Agentry Style Rules", "Agentry iOS Style rules", "Color does not properly work in Agentry iOS client", "iOS 10 Agentry client color fails" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.