- You use Funds Management (PSM-FM) integrated with Materials Management (MM)
- You have recorded Purchase Requisisitions (PRs) or Purchase Orders (POs) commitments in Funds Management successfully. Corresponding records exist in database table FMIOI
- For no apparent reason, sometimes PR or PO commitment records are flagged for deletion, or simply disappear from the database, leading to additional available budget
- This situation is not correct. You need to know why commitments were deleted from FM and how to prevent that
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Funds Management
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- PSM-FM Add-On is active (transaction SFW5, EA-PS is on) for this system/client
LOEKZ, KBA, FMN3N, FMN4N , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , PSM-FM-UP , Actual Update and Commitment Update , PSM-FM-UP-AD , Account assignment Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.