The Symptom is twofold:
- You are using the "Salary override" field in an existing insurance plan record (IT0168). However, at enrollment (either via ESS or HRBEN0001), the data in the field is not taken into account to calculate the cost on the new record,
- You have configured a coverage rule to be based on Salary grouping. The salary grouping is determined based on the benefit salary. Then the salary override is applied to the coverage rule that was arrived at based on the salary grouping determined earlier to compute the Insurance coverage amount. You want to know why the salary override was not used to determine the salary grouping instead of the Benefit salary.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
- salary override
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.