On launching any application from Enterprise Portal in IE 11 it doesnt work correctly and following rendering issues are seen :
- Blank Window opens on clicking the application from Portal
- The Buttons in the Launchpad or application are not responsive.
- The processing circle goes on in an infinite loop on opening any report.
- Text input in the filed is not possible in the application
- The Iview is opening in a half window
- Login screen of an application comming with distorted look when launched from Iview
The above issues are seen in portal with the application's such as : BI Launchpad, WD ABAP, ESS, MSS, Launchpad, UI5 Application, Fiori application, CRM application
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, Browser, Portals, compatibility, view, IE11, IE10, IE9, IE8, IE7, emulate, quirks, quircks, standard, standards, rendering, display, BOBJ, business intelligence, Internet Explorer, document mode, mozilla firefox, Google chrome, safari, iview, reports, hang, freeze, rendering, not responding, UI5, fiori, html5, webdynpro, WDA, abap, CRM application, text filed, text input, ESS, MSS, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, blank, blanc, , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.