When any Interactive Reporting Datasources (/CRMBW/*) is enhanced by adding a new field, for instance, created at or created on, through using the tx.code CRMD_IREW, the added fields are not available and dump DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY is shown in tx.code RSA3.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Interactive Reporting (IR), CRMD_IREW, CRMD_DHR_DATAOPP, CRMD_DHR_ACTIV, CRMD_DHR_HCOMPL, CRMD_DHR_LEAD, CRMD_DHR_HEADOPP, CRMD_DHR_HSLSORD, CRMD_DHR_HSLSQUO, CRMD_DHR_HSRVORD
CRMD_DHR_HSRVRIP, CRMD_DHR_HSRVRIP, CRMD_DHR_SERVICE, CRMD_DHR_PPMOPP, DT090, DT 090, DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY, CL_CRM_REPORT_DELTA_HANDLER_R=CP. , KBA , CRM-ANA-OR , Interactive Reporting , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , Activation Prog., Conversion Prog., DB-Utility, MC, SPDD , CRM-BTX-ANA-BW , BW Data Exchange , CRM-ANA-EXT , Extractors , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.