- "Constant types must be the same for IN predicate" in IDT when refreshing a query.
- "Constant types must be the same for IN predicate" error appears when refreshing a WebI report.
- The same error doesn't persists with single source universe, error pops up only with multi source universe.
- The issue persists with 'Numeric' data type objects only.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Multi Source Universe
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
constant, types, same, IN, predicate, msu, multi, source, universe, webi, idt, df, data, federator, bi , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.