- In an MSA or Warmstandby replication system
- Use sp_start_rep_agent resync marker to resynchronize PDB and RDB
- The resync marker never shows up in the SRS errorlog. ("See Also" shows the resync database marker messages from a successful resync)
- The rs_marker does exist in PDB and with execute permission
- There is no other dump database or dump transaction during the resync window
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
sp_start_rep_agent resync marker; resync marker; skip to resync marker; rs_marker; warm standby , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.