- On an Apple iOS device (e.g: iPad, iPhone) click the Share button in the Safari browser and choose Add to Home Screen while the Fiori Launchpad on Portal is open
- Access the Fiori Launchpad via the homescreen shortcut and logon
- Leave the Fiori Launchpad on Portal by switching to another app or minimizing the page
- When you return to the page the session has expired and you will be forced to login again
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
i pad, i phone, apple, mac, fiori, enterprise, portal, safari, chrome, firefox, launcher, shortcut, icon, short, cut, tile, sessions, cookies, http, https , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.