- A Subcontracting Purchase Order is created to purchase a finished product from a subcontractor. In Material Data Tab, under Components, field 'Quantity is fixed' (FMENG) is flagged.
- In MIGO Transaction, a partial goods receipt referenced to this PO, is posted. The quantities of the PO components are adjusted in spite of the 'Quantity is fixed' flag.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, Version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Purchase Order, Quantity Fixed, Proportion, Change, Goods Receipt, Subcontracting, MIGO, Component Quantity, Adjusted. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IM-GR-SC , Subcontracting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.